Scuba Diver course €205 / from
- Duration: 2-3 days
- Minimum requirements: Able to swim and medically fit for diving
- Minimum age: 15 years (10 – 15 years can qualify for Junior Scuba Diver course)
About the course:
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you – particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
Scuba Diver course The fees include:
- All dives related to the course
- Rental equipment
Scuba Diver course
- Books and certification (prices depend on the chosen dive organisation)
Scuba Diver Course in Hurghada with Diving Around
Looking for a thrilling adventure? Why not learn to scuba dive in one of the most beautiful diving destinations in the world? Our scuba diving course in Hurghada, Egypt offers the perfect combination of education and exploration.
During the course, you’ll learn all the necessary skills and techniques to become a confident and safe scuba diver. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore the breathtaking underwater world of the Red Sea, home to a diverse array of marine life.
Join us for an unforgettable scuba diving experience in Hurghada!